Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Jared, it probably IS your steering shaft. These trucks are notorious about that. Mine does it too. Jut never have got around to fixing it
mine is still sitting in the garage
I tend to get compliments when im not with my truck. My parents drive it to lowes. They get compliments. My uncle drives it to the gas station, he gets compliments lol.
I get a couple a week now. Got another one from a guy in a slammed Volkswagen last night

4/6 25 psi in the rear bags.
05EC83AA-C444-4E29-9064-8A74137C8436-1206-0000021BF66F0A5E_zps079ccc01.jpg

Remove badges

:lol: just someone picking over it, and that's the biggest gripe...maybe he plans on removing when he details it :troll:

In all seriousness if had different lights and badges removed it'd be one of the better lookin step sides to me. Did they narrow the SS rear bumper? Any direct front/rear shots?

in all honesty the badges look good there, its a actual texas edition the old badges were in the same spot

:beaker:

:lol: just someone picking over it, and that's the biggest gripe...maybe he plans on removing when he details it :troll:

In all seriousness if had different lights and badges removed it'd be one of the better lookin step sides to me. Did they narrow the SS rear bumper? Any direct front/rear shots?

:roflsquared:

IIRC the suvs and stepside used the same bumper, they were 4" or so narrower than the truck bumpers.

Jared, it probably IS your steering shaft. These trucks are notorious about that. Mine does it too. Jut never have got around to fixing it

I'm sorry, side badge does not come close to being the same as one that is on a tailgate

I'm sorry, side badge does not come close to being the same as one that is on a tailgate

Badge is a badge, but if he used your defense, it'd take 10x more effort to remove :shrug: Just bustin your balls like you enjoy doing. We can let the great gate debate die now. :crazy: