Static NBS Thread 99-07c

ejuge3ut.jpg

Needs GMC 22's in chrome with chrome pulls and bumper only. I would def rock it.... never been a fan of chevy wheels on a gmc and gmc's on a chevy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Needs GMC 22's in chrome with chrome pulls and bumper only. I would def rock it.... never been a fan of chevy wheels on a gmc and gmc's on a chevy.

:rofl2: if the center caps are changed what's the difference. They're not vehicle specific. People swap em all day long the only thing on nbs trucks that is different is the front clip.

I know just the LTZs match silverados sharp body lines and the gmcs match the sierras round fronts IMO I just don't like it nothing to do about the center caps.

Lol just don't like them like that... my opinion... I also hate my oreo bumper but not enough to waste my money painting when I'm gonna do it all at once.

Word. Both of those look tits.

Oreo boy is just freakin weird about some shit.

Lol
I understand that everybody has their own opinion of what looks good and they are entitled to it..personally I just think both sets looks great on either truck

Seems like this thread gets more action than the one on GMFS so...

Solutions.. DJM upper arms perhaps? I'm getting rattle noise from both sides on bumpy roads... I have a feeling this is the culprit :think:

2" springs, 2" spindles... I don't recall my 4" front being this bad on my Sierra :uhohshrug:

Found a different thread that said being on the bump stops is the way its supposed to be with drop springs.. oh well gotta look else where for my rattle lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Found a different thread that said being on the bump stops is the way its supposed to be with drop springs.. oh well gotta look else where for my rattle lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I took my bumpstops out because they were holding me up and super smushed..

Yeah dude thats it see you alot every time i passby the vet i make sure to check if u are there. Honk your horn if u ever see me bro. Maybe a mini meet

That's where I pretty much live so of you ever want to check the truck out just hmu and me, you and Chad can just pm me ill give ya my number...

beastmode, I took mine off, and I got some rattling too, not bad almost seems like it's in the cab, along the steering shaft, and isn't constant.

I get compliments ALL the time at work, mostly from older white guys. It's crazy how often I get asked "hey man, is that your white truck outside, sure is sharp" etc.

There is a guy with a bagged ecsb, other than that, no other really low trucks that I have seen. I've seen two with a 2/4 drop on a rcsb. I never get a chance to chat with them, always pass them the opposite way. One is black with esky handles

Jared, it probably IS your steering shaft. These trucks are notorious about that. Mine does it too. Jut never have got around to fixing it

I took my bumpstops out because they were holding me up and super smushed..

That's where I pretty much live so of you ever want to check the truck out just hmu and me, you and Chad can just pm me ill give ya my number...

Well i tried tosend i a pm but your message capacity is full so it wont let me send it

beastmode, I took mine off, and I got some rattling too, not bad almost seems like it's in the cab, along the steering shaft, and isn't constant.

I get compliments ALL the time at work, mostly from older white guys. It's crazy how often I get asked "hey man, is that your white truck outside, sure is sharp" etc.

There is a guy with a bagged ecsb, other than that, no other really low trucks that I have seen. I've seen two with a 2/4 drop on a rcsb. I never get a chance to chat with them, always pass them the opposite way. One is black with esky handles

I tend to get compliments when im not with my truck. My parents drive it to lowes. They get compliments. My uncle drives it to the gas station, he gets compliments lol.

Ordered my esky handles and tailgate handles!! Hey guys, so my truck has the 06 front but it is a w/t so the area in between the headlights and the upper bumper cap is black, and Im wanting to color match them to red. What would be the best way to go about that? Am I better off ordering smooth bumper cap and grill trim pieces? I found the grill ones on ebay, but when I pulled out my grill it looks like the OEM ones are melted into the grill? Can you paint the rough OEM ones to smooth?

Last edited: