SDM Build Thread

Gonna look sweet! And why not just dremel out the scoop?

sent from my glade air freshner

Damn. How about cutting up a vatozone cai to see what you can do? Or try something like on the subarus

Damn. How about cutting up a vatozone cai to see what you can do? Or try something like on the subarus

Need something like this

4017fe9ac06ae25362532953dc94f156.jpg

Installed my OEM sport hood tonight. It's unpainted but for now I'll leave it. It went on easy and fast. I need to remove the vinyl piece off the fender still. I'll do that over the weekend. It was leaving glue residue and I didn't want to deal with it tonight.

085041de049c6fdc87043ab1973bb5de.jpg

54a509e29e9b588c409d990bd04fbefa.jpg

Love it.

Random but just really noticing it now, is there any way to remove the reflector from the headlights? Probably have to bake them, but I'm sure that would look great.

man this thing is still so sick, every time i look at it i want it more. also i think it needs a snorkel....id need a snorkel if i had it, so many water crossings here in the mountains.

With the intake up by the back by the firewall, it's almost cowl height and can't enter unless my hood is submerged. No need for a snorkel for what I do. But some do look good on these.