RCSB Derpamax Build

Dat diff

uvuha2yg.jpg

Did the transfer case pump rub fix too.

ynaju4a9.jpg

ypynepem.jpg

You mean the diff? The transfer case was pretty clean inside. The magnet had quite a bit of material on it though.

Anyways just got off the phone with Mike L. ...Dave Goerend is working with a trans shop 15 minutes from where I live. Dave builds Mike's converters. Supposidly he is coming up here soon to show the tech up here how to properly build the Allison. I wanted to build it myself but I also don't want to wreck a $1400 billet converter or the kit by doing something wrong. So hopefully I'm the guinea pig :) if not Daves shop is about 180 miles away.

lol blue LED's of peace.

My SDP EGR delete and 3" downpipe showed up today..... now I just need mah trux back

Link to part? I need to do this to mine. Was going to do it to the last truck, but never got around to it...

http://www.merchant-automotive.com/transfercaseupgradecombokit.aspx

Truck has been waiting for me to be worked on for the last week. I've been working on this instead:

20130220_024811_zps866445f4.jpg

These slip inside the bags:

20130219_193122_zps78d9582d.jpg

Molded 6.5's into the bag lids, lids are on actuators, Ipad and boothtooth hooked up to stereo, 135 hp motor, 26" front wheel, etc.

I modified the stock bags as well, heavily.

Last edited:
http://www.merchant-automotive.com/transfercaseupgradecombokit.aspx

Truck has been waiting for me to be worked on for the last week. I've been working on this instead:

20130220_024811_zps866445f4.jpg

These slip inside the bags:

20130219_193122_zps78d9582d.jpg

Molded 6.5's into the bag lids, lids are on actuators, Ipad and boothtooth hooked up to stereo, 135 hp motor, 26" front wheel, etc.

I modified the stock bags as well, heavily.

Sick truck, sick derpamax, sick backhoe in the garage all tinted up, sick bike, what don't you have??

Bike is gonna be sick but I think the 26" front wheels on some bikes now are just too much. Largest I'd go is a 22" and that's pushing it. :crazy:

Sick truck, sick derpamax, sick backhoe in the garage all tinted up, sick bike, what don't you have??

Not my bike, building it with a buddy for another buddy lol.

Most everything on it is one off though, we did just about everything instead of shaking out a catalog on a bench like most guys do and have it look like shit.

I may do one similar though. Minus the crazy paint job its going to have. Mine would be white or I would just build a metric.

Bike is gonna be sick but I think the 26" front wheels on some bikes now are just too much. Largest I'd go is a 22" and that's pushing it. :crazy:

I think the same way but that 26" looks awesome on there, kinda old school and not some gaudy ass mag wheel that looks like ass . 30" is where it looks dumb as hell. But its for a baddest bagger show in March so it needs to be crazy. Buddy is like me though. Needs to look clean.

Hell we spent 14 hours today on the exhaust and its still not how we want it. The light bucket has way too much time in it as well. When its done you wont see any bolts on the bike unless its the motor.

All wiring and cables will be in the frame and bars hidden as well.

We did the frame modification too. Learned a lot of stuff this winter lol

Last edited:
Sorry, bike is about done. Just starting to go back together just in time for the show! Then I can work on RCSB again.

20130310_055531_zps35d99f28.jpg

Before clear:

20130310_075619_zpsaaee9323.jpg

Have to wetsand and buff the frame tomorrow.

120R Harley Motor almost all back together after coming back from powdercoat.

20130309_201926_zps24892c05.jpg

20130303_153847_zpsd25c276b.jpg

20130303_191824_zps4a41040e.jpg

20130303_191836_zps905a4dd7.jpg

I can't even begin to list all the shit I've learned this winter. My buddy wants me to start helping him build bikes but I'm committed to my family's construction business from end of March-December usually. If that slows down I can jump back over and have a hell of a fun time building bikes.

Last edited: