RCSB Derpamax Build

The wheels didn't come with the truck from the factory, it has Chevy center caps. The outer part of the PYO rim is broken off on the rear wheels in sections.

I will put my nice set of PYO's on after paint.

White letters out is FTL

to tell you the truth, the hankooks wear really well and do great, i have had them on the truck for 45k, just took them off this summer, they are back on for winter.

Driving it right now :lol:

qa8a6yny.jpg

Bringing the trans to my dad's shop to build it, I need a lot of room to organize clutch packs and parts.

9y7e5ube.jpg

Other collected parts

ypenysuq.jpg

Got the drive shaft back today.

uzamemut.jpg

Dropped the tank

vy4umunu.jpg

Also removed pass side up pipe, heat shield and egr cooler, downpipe for when the new pieces come in.

Qs bed dominates.

Truck left for the frame shop last night.

She'll be a shorty in no time :)

:shake:

You gotta come down to the garage some time IMO

We can be bros and work on trucks and shit.

I thought I saw you today. I ran up to Monticello to get that toolbox. Some kid was waving at me in a NBS Sierra Denali and it looked like you. I was at the Bass Lake road / Vicksburg intersection

:shake:

You gotta come down to the garage some time IMO

We can be bros and work on trucks and shit.

I thought I saw you today. I ran up to Monticello to get that toolbox. Some kid was waving at me in a NBS Sierra Denali and it looked like you. I was at the Bass Lake road / Vicksburg intersection

Unfortunately it wasn't me in a Denali :okay:

I may have to make a trip down someday and check all your projects out :lol:

Did the pump rub fix today. Super easy. Would have been even easier had I owned a bigger snap ring pliers.

yqe5a8yr.jpg

u7e5ugen.jpg

yvujype7.jpg

e5a2eseg.jpg

4e7a4e6e.jpg

Cleaned all the oil and grease of the front diff and rattle canned it flat black

There's a clip inside the case that rubs on the case, eventually it will make a hole, all the fluid will leak out and the case can seize up and you need to buy a new one. Or if you catch it you still need to weld it or find a new back-half if it makes a hole.

Either way, the $75 kit and a couple hours is a better alternative than 2k for a new case or 500+ to fix it if it doesn't seize up.

Plus if a hole still develops they will buy you a new case.

nope older TC did the samething. Friends dad had this issue. He jut filled hole wtih JB weld and called it a day. Truck's an 01 Z71 silverado