RCSB Derpamax Build

I drive mine all the time. Tinted windshield and you get no glare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see the effects of the person in the passenger seat in the event the airbag goes off. I know lots of people do it, so there should be a pic.

Effect it going off? Because of the primer/paint and clear? I don't think so. In a crash in just flys out of the way.

Looks so good!

Thanks James! Gotta do my crew cab now too :corny:

Looks awesome!!!

Thanks!

Why would there be any effects any different than any other airbag. You don't fiberglass it. You just sand it smooth and spray it.

werd

Yah, I don't see where he sees a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

me eddah

Will that dash being shiny reflect light to your face all the time? Would bug the shit outta me

No, even my 50% gets rid of the glare. I was driving and it was sunny out and it didn't glare.

I drive mine all the time. Tinted windshield and you get no glare

werd

Damn that interior looks great..think thats how I wanna do mine now

Do et, I love it. Black shows dust but it is super easy to clean off now.

Well I'm admitting somewhat defeat. I can't get my 71.5 Cheetah to light the way my 68mm does in the crew cab so I called Danville and Mark is going to get back to me Tuesday with a max effort tune for my setup. I've tried a few tunes and it's not to my liking. Danville seems to have the VGT's down so I'm just going to have him make one for me.

Well I'm admitting somewhat defeat. I can't get my 71.5 Cheetah to light the way my 68mm does in the crew cab so I called Danville and Mark is going to get back to me Tuesday with a max effort tune for my setup. I've tried a few tunes and it's not to my liking. Danville seems to have the VGT's down so I'm just going to have him make one for me.

just send turbo my way k thanks

but for serious you need to get a vid of it spooling when you get it all done

Any way to check how they tune so you can see what you were missing?

That's strange. Even though it's bigger the truck weighs a lot less. It shouldn't have a problem spooling that turbo. But hey, what do I know? :crazy:

Any way to check how they tune so you can see what you were missing?

That's strange. Even though it's bigger the truck weighs a lot less. It shouldn't have a problem spooling that turbo. But hey, what do I know? :crazy:

The 71.5 likes fuel and I'm just not getting it. I need to throw my Fass lift pump in and my FPRV I've had sitting on my toolbox. That's part of the problem.

Once it's spooled it takes off like a rocket.... boosted launches in this thing are fun :lol:

Got the pump on FPRV hasn't shown up yet. The pump made the difference though. Truck is way faster now. Also wired up my egt boost and rail pressure gauges and the tap shifter works now.

Good to hear. They still gonna tune it, or is it lighting faster now?

I may or may not have ordered a different turbo... same size just a billet version from Danville. I talked with Mark for like a half hour yesterday.

It's way faster now that I'm holding rail pressure though.