RCSB Derpamax Build

which BMF's forsale!!!!!!!!?

I have 2 sets of Chrome BMF Rehabs in 22x10.5

My retrofit stuff

Lights

Class V hitch.... beefy

Everything else on the truck was painted tonight. I'm going in early tomorrow and am going to drive it home to get the tint done.

50% Shield, 5% Brow up top
15% Sides
5% Rear

Last edited:
Loving the Denali's, are those they eBay clears? Hows the fit and finish compared to the stock lights and OEM Denali's?

Pretty good IMO... couldn't beat 160 bucks shipped for them

I got the windows done today, and a bunch of buddies too.

I need a drop hitch badly

After tint

Buddies Supra, is at 380 rwhp now, built for 1500 and will be 800 shortly.

Few other trucks that got tinted today:

The Supra is so god damn fun to drive.... love the thing. Sounds so sexy too.

Last edited:
Not really feeling the bed...think it would look better with a drop and a fat ass tire like the blue ecsb on pt.net.

Guy I know traded lambo fot gtr with 1300hp. Sold and bought a second supra. Getting twins currently. God I wish I had that kinda status.

Have you adjusted the headlights yet? Look like they fit kinda weird against the inside of the grille, or is that just the pics?

Have you adjusted the headlights yet? Look like they fit kinda weird against the inside of the grille, or is that just the pics?

It looks ok around the headlights to me, but at the gaps at the edge of the grill by the headlights is what would bother me. the CC seems to have a nice tight gap all the way across from what i can see..

Love your supra. I've always wanted one.

Not mine... maybe someday soon though.

Not really feeling the bed...think it would look better with a drop and a fat ass tire like the blue ecsb on pt.net.

Guy I know traded lambo fot gtr with 1300hp. Sold and bought a second supra. Getting twins currently. God I wish I had that kinda status.

Do want that 1300hp GTR.

I just threw them in. Haven't adjusted them yet. I'll make the gap right all the way around and shim the projectors instead

Something like this with 33 toyos instead and a 1" or 1.5" spacer out back

u6yzyhar.jpg

ejeqaham.jpg

7umygeny.jpg

dajedazu.jpg

Fuck Sorry man, I hate that fucking bed. Would look much better with a reg fleet side. Now if you made the bed like that to keep dirt flinging up I see the practicality. But aesthetics it doesn't do it

I love the bed seriously. I vote for no flares on it tho. Maybe some custom pre runner fenders up front to even it out. Such a badass RCSB though

Fuck Sorry man, I hate that fucking bed. Would look much better with a reg fleet side. Now if you made the bed like that to keep dirt flinging up I see the practicality. But aesthetics it doesn't do it

Seriously. The bed ruins the truck for me, and it bugs me that there are only flares on the front because of it