Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

stock bumper, flip the mirrors down, less fgt tip and different tires and i'd drive. but the way they did the lift just looks odd. i mean i'm all about being different but i'm not sure if i like it.

They flow nice and since it will never see the full potential of the suspension I don't hate it

Hng
e0dc722453c47cef2c3a1fabd608e773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't look like poop but that wouldn't be my first choice for mounting lol

Blue truck has bgray grille mod.

Im thinking a denali.clip for my truck. Feel like their really uncommon on cc

f00e36236e87952532e182daaf0b7e51.jpg
1e4fa1f730226d76c9a15cddfe40c14f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ive seen a few bgray style grilles for nnbs gmc. If I could figure out how to mount it an it not look like crap id definitely do it

A lot of people have seen mine done and looks pretty good in my opinion. Only one part of it I don't care for and most people wouldn't notice it unless I point it out. Are you trying to do it with chrome bars or black bars?

A lot of people have seen mine done and looks pretty good in my opinion. Only one part of it I don't care for and most people wouldn't notice it unless I point it out. Are you trying to do it with chrome bars or black bars?

Black bars. I have the base model grille

Know anyone whose done that with the Chevy hd grille?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not on a nnbs but that black 2014 had it done on that version which I would imagine is the same process which would require cutting, blending, and painting. That's a task for someone who is extremely good at plastiweld and painting in order to hide where the grille was cut and blended although that shows it is not impossible.

That's a guy local to me doing them and yeah it sags when you cut the support out which is why I left mine. Also being chrome bars it helps not to notice the black back supports.