Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

:notbad: came home and gf done cleant it. Even used the proper wash techniques and final wipedown with correct rag and aquawax. All I did was VRP the tires lol

61553d35c46aec37096fe261189fdf7d.jpg

Things went better than expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:notbad: came home and gf done cleant it. Even used the proper wash techniques and final wipedown with correct rag and aquawax. All I did was VRP the tires lol

61553d35c46aec37096fe261189fdf7d.jpg

To much stretch but I'll let it slide because no fgt ghost trailer :shake: and it's cool posting here imo because it's nice AF

unfortunately that obs Ford's interior is more like this. The top photo is 99-03, they gave it a minor facelift 05-07. and then completely changed it in 08, and updated it again in 13. However that bottom picture bothers me because im picky. if your going to swap it do it right, the gear shifter is wrong, its from the older truck, and the steering wheel is from a F-150 or Expedition, the Super Duty wheels are different

I've followed him a while. He did the f150 steering wheel because the splines are different size on the newer super duty and he tried welding them into a new wheels and it cracked, so he just went with something that works. But yes there's a lot involved because I think you have to take the gauge cluster and ac controls and shit and modify them all too.