Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Not talking about race trucks nga, was trying to find pics but looks like he deleted his insta for the 27291618 time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's @k3lyzz

12519172_1671095059808051_1001173528_n.jpg

I've followed him a while. He did the f150 steering wheel because the splines are different size on the newer super duty and he tried welding them into a new wheels and it cracked, so he just went with something that works. But yes there's a lot involved because I think you have to take the gauge cluster and ac controls and shit and modify them all too.

A lot of work just to have a bulky dash that's still light years behind 03+ nbs gm or 09+ derdge

Lmao kelyzz blocked me because I called his build expensive when he called it low budget...like it has a fucking 4 link and hoops + resis

i just want to know how solid he got it, just can imagine all the noises from things moving around.
hes also got a 6.7 front end

I won't even lie, I have seen this in person when I was working out of town. It looks like it belongs there, no idea how he managed lol.

do the fenders match the bed well?

Fairly well, I mean when I saw the truck, I did not know him off Instagram, he was just being a nice guy and stopped and talked to me at a gas station lol. We were just bullshitting and he was telling me he swapped it and all, if he hadn't told me or I saw it on Insta I would have thought it was a brand new ford lol

Lmao kelyzz blocked me because I called his build expensive when he called it low budget...like it has a fucking 4 link and hoops + resis

You must be one of the "haters" he always deletes his insta because of lol

Your "expensive" is his "budget" though :rofl:

fixed

couldnt find a better picture of the welds and claws lol.

Posted the pic I did because we were talking about the 355s. Welds and claws was the absolute best version of that truck though. :hng:

Last edited:
Im right at 1k with new tires, sensors, powder, dismount old and mount an balance of new. And this is the cheap route. Cannot believe wife allowed. Haha.

I've followed him a while. He did the f150 steering wheel because the splines are different size on the newer super duty and he tried welding them into a new wheels and it cracked, so he just went with something that works. But yes there's a lot involved because I think you have to take the gauge cluster and ac controls and shit and modify them all too.

no doubt theres a lot involved, i'm just a picky mfer and it would bug me. however the reasoning behind it makes sense.