Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Can you imagine keeping that black bitch clean with boggers sitting completely outside the fenders?? Forget about it :rofltank:

Can't stand most Hawaiian style :dnw:
That's insane! Can't fathom how people get to the point of taking their own lives.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's just a bitch thing to do because it's the easy way out.

When the demons in your head get that bad, you become so fucked up and go internally insane, to where they can't live with it anymore

d2e967cc8c8d7bf494efb481c7a070f0.jpg

Can't stand most Hawaiian style :dnw:

When the demons in your head get that bad, you become so fucked up and go internally insane, to where they can't live with it anymore

Still a cop out, if you can't deal with it you need professional help. Taking your own life is just a sign of weakness, I have no respect for people that commit suicide.

indaresting

picture.php

idk wot is going on. looked closer and that an 07.5+ rear bumper and mirrors.. think less of it meow

Last edited:
186e0a6685f862769067b21ae3f6081b.jpg

Showed up at work for an alignment. Same guy has a sweet restored camaro that he brought in the other day

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
:hng: Send to me! That thing is nice!

indaresting

picture.php

idk wot is going on. looked closer and that an 07.5+ rear bumper and mirrors.. think less of it meow
Looks like shit. That's real popular in the Carolinas and south Ga. Idk why the hell people think that looks good, ESPECIALLY the mirrors

indaresting

picture.php

Lose fgt bumper and mirrors, Colormatch front cap and esky handles and I could dig it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Imo I like how low it is on lmls and dats aboot it. Color is chay too.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.