Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Sleeper lol
b6ff71ce5d331c7eb8a5c3b1510776bb.jpg

Don't know if any of yall knew him, that truck was Robbie hatcher's, he shot himself at tx2k15 due to depression and his truck was having problems and sent him over the edge from what I understand. His build thread on pt.net is insane. It's all over the pt.net fb page and Jason actually shutdown the site for 24 hours as a moment of silence for him.

Sent from Tapashit

Don't know if any of yall knew him, that truck was Robbie hatcher's, he shot himself at tx2k15 due to depression and his truck was having problems and sent him over the edge from what I understand. His build thread on pt.net is insane. It's all over the pt.net fb page and Jason actually shutdown the site for 24 hours as a moment of silence for him.

Sent from Tapashit

fc7af57551ae9f500c9ecd18bb059c24.jpg

Geez, didn't know that. I've seen the truck before but didn't know all of that happened. That sucks!

Heard he was a cool guy, he obviously knew his stuff. He helped me find a fuel pressure regulator on fb when I was trying to figure out fuel system for turbo build that won't happen.

Sent from Tapashit

This is Hawaiian. Huge lifts and small wheels/tires with tons of wide. It's typical to see x16 and x18 welds on Hawaiian builds

108984d1282838490-new-trend-catching-i-dont-get-small-4.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

I herd the guy with the 1700hp truck just killed him self because he caused a vette to wreck

That's insane! Can't fathom how people get to the point of taking their own lives.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hawaiian was CenCal before CenCal was CenCal.

:rofltank:

That's insane! Can't fathom how people get to the point of taking their own lives.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's just a bitch thing to do because it's the easy way out.