Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

10801652_10204850503399876_8423789418159774691_n.jpg

I've pulled flares off everything I bought. Most of the "custom" trucks here have the huge bushwackers. Reminds me of an older man buying a truck an trying to make it look cool. Now dealerships sell trucks with the mid life crisis package. Lift, ugly wheels, tires, huge flares, and cheap decals to up the price

I've pulled flares off everything I bought. Most of the "custom" trucks here have the huge bushwackers. Reminds me of an older man buying a truck an trying to make it look cool. Now dealerships sell trucks with the mid life crisis package. Lift, ugly wheels, tires, huge flares, and cheap decals to up the price
Are you sure you're not from ky, cause they do the same thing at the smaller dealers.

They do the exact same thing around here at the big dealers. It's ridiculous.

Sent from Tapashit

I'll have to snap a picture tomorrow if I drive by the dealership and show what Dennis is talking about. Chevyland almost has more like that than normal lol