Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

They do the exact same thing around here at the big dealers. It's ridiculous.

Sent from Tapashit

Same shit around here too. Chevy and Ford both do it, the Dodges here usually are at least tolerable. Saw an F150 done up like that, painted fucking yellow, not long ago at the Ford dealer :puke:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

FAWK. Do want ProCharged 6.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta remember. The kids in their 20s aren't exactly the customers cleaning out the showroom..
Gotta appeal to their customer base and get dat money boo boo

Same shit around here too. Chevy and Ford both do it, the Dodges here usually are at least tolerable. Saw an F150 done up like that, painted fucking yellow, not long ago at the Ford dealer :puke:

FAWK. Do want ProCharged 6.0

I'm almost positive those guys were at Carlisle years ago. If it was the trucks are amazing in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah its the guys from delaware/maryland or something. both are on performancetrucks.net. the one truck i think the white one is the one dan rode in that one year at carlisle.

both run like a 12.3 @110 or so. but have stock 80e converters so im sure iwth a different one they could get into the 11's. the white one is sureshot(who sold it to another guy) and grey one is sharpshooter. both over on pt.net, both trucks been like that for years.

vid of white one:

We have those custom trucks here at our dealership. Camo wraps, 20x9's 35's and 6" lifts with bull bars. And they sell in the 50k range

bone stock 2014 5.3 with only a new era performance twin turbo setup, everything else is stock including the exhaust. pretty cool they are going to put this in production. nelson performance might be buying these kits to run through their shop to customers so texas may be seeing some of these lol. NEP guys are cool fuckin dudes, nice shop and know their shit. if i ever got the money, they would be my go to guys.

writeup to the build: http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sponsor-projects-builds-customers-trucks-209/2014-silverado-twin-turbo-build-%40-new-era-performance-532819/

20141106_154117_zps0b1f7799.jpg

67347_10154847288255273_4059921219460836029_n.jpg

he did already, got the special bracket things to keep them from coming appart

I gave him some old cv shafts with bad boots so he could get the outer joints off them. Then darren had them cut down to take off the cup part so they look good, came out really clean.

bone stock 2014 5.3 with only a new era performance twin turbo setup, everything else is stock including the exhaust. pretty cool they are going to put this in production. nelson performance might be buying these kits to run through their shop to customers so texas may be seeing some of these lol. NEP guys are cool fuckin dudes, nice shop and know their shit. if i ever got the money, they would be my go to guys.

writeup to the build: http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sponsor-projects-builds-customers-trucks-209/2014-silverado-twin-turbo-build-%40-new-era-performance-532819/

20141106_154117_zps0b1f7799.jpg

67347_10154847288255273_4059921219460836029_n.jpg

493 on stock truck is pretty impressive but there is so much to gain with those twin turbos.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

shouldn't he is putting like 800hp through a stock 6l80e right now in his rcsb nnbs twin turbo. they are cool borg warner efr turbo's seen them on his other truck were dope.