Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Lol keep posting whatever man, just not a lot of people like them yet so you catch a lot of hate. It's all good.

not true. its not that i dont like it. its that it was attempted like boyette customs. if it didnt have shit alignment it'd be a sweet truck

ST-1303-OPTIMA-16.JPG

Seeing that 2016 beside that 06/07, still makes my pants tight over the NBS style. IMO, NBS will be the classic body style in 20 years from now

I agree with this, that's why I'm keeping my truck forever, it'll be a classic in no time lol

I like the new trucks just like green said, not a fan of that white one because it looks poorly executed and lined up, etc. etc......Love this GMC tho!
dy9yreqe.jpg

I like the new trucks just like green said, not a fan of that white one because it looks poorly executed and lined up, etc. etc......Love this GMC tho!
dy9yreqe.jpg

Still not really a fan of the 14s but I do like that Sierra. Has a big ass turbo on it too :drool:

dy9yreqe.jpg

Like this one too. Would look better with the lower valance removed though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk