official aSSmeister build

:happeh: I'll be back in town to work Tuesday so I'll try to drop the hood off then and maybe pick it back up later that day or Thursday when I'm back again

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Thanks sir. Yeah it is just gray plastic. Thought about painting but Havnt seen one matched. I don't mind it being gray. I can get it mounted up and maybe photoshop from there

Imagine how boring and shitty my life would be if I didn't. Nothx pls go with that. I have all the money I need for whatever i want.. I'm just spacing it out and saving it for more important things like my own place, rather than a boss ass truck living with parents

Emailed blackbear last night about buying the new license and progressing with the tune. Hood is in my bed and will be dropping it off tomorrow on my way to work. Hopefully done within the week

its called having a hobby and friends. i dont drink, doesnt keep my friends from coming over, playing can jam with a few beers or cards against humanity.

we also quad ride or just work on trucks and shit.

or get a hobby of baseball or something like sam, go to a few games or watch on TV with a few buds with a few drinks.

cheaper to split a 30 pack with a few buddies then it is to drive to the bar, buy a few drinks, and pay a cover charge.

i have my hobbies. most which i cant do because i dont have enough time in the day. i only ever a couple hours here and there, never long chunks. most people have weekday nights and weekends off.. i have weekday night classes and work 12-14hr days on the weekends. i havnt even been able to fish in months and i'm in walking distance from the lake. i try to work on the truck, but cant with only an hour or two. summer was spensive cause it was all bars. now at school is just 6pks and 30pks. i am keeping track of every buck i spend on beer this semester, just to see

pagy5a6a.jpg

0122-the-great-khali-getty-exd-credit.jpg

:imo: