official aSSmeister build

Dude, for the price you can't go wrong though. $35 bucks for both? I'd buy them to swap around if I got bored

Can't tell if they're smooth plastic or actually painted. On my phone I didn't find any specific info. Pics never do it justice. It did say the brand is 'Keystone'.

All the listings will match the oem part numbers. With both the 41U and esky handle numbers all I ever came up with was smoothed plastic at best

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

True, but it looks as glossy as paint should, that's why I posted them. Maybe message the seller? I dunno, figured I'd let ya know

True, but it looks as glossy as paint should, that's why I posted them. Maybe message the seller? I dunno, figured I'd let ya know

I hear ya, I appreciate you looking out man! But since this just got fixed today I'll hold off a sec before changing them out. Put $ elsewhere.. Like servo & shift kit install +tune

I bought something that looked glossy on egay and it was not infact painted just smoothed out

Word, 9/10 posts I saw looked shiny like black, but the details just say smoothed black. They're tricky Fucks

U can't beat the price

If they're actually painted, no not at all

I hear ya on doll hairs else where lol. Just bought cheap as fuck esky's for $60 shipped for le ecsb and Bilsteins for when it gets leveled. That's gonna be it for that truck, I wanna dump a ton into the rcsb later in the summer.

tumblr_m8yv8stutg1qeirzp.gif

anything done to this thing yet.

I fixed shit wrong with it. Next is trans stuff installed, tune, bowtie, detail, get the fog lights in, paint some interior, 100k tune up prolly, then really wanna upgrade brakes and fuck eith switchbacks

Last edited:
No way. Headers won't be for a little bit. I've already been too long with this autocal sitting in my room. Heard it wakes the truck up a ton, so I want it ASAP

Plus, my luck half of the bolts will snap off..

Last edited: