Offical Dog Pic Thread

Breeds have a lot to do with that too...more family oriented dogs are that way. My male is just one of the best I have been around, just an all around sweet dog.

It is always case by case really. I just socialize them an ass ton from the get go!

2012-04-17160947.jpg

That's true, I guess every dog is different. It's always just been females I've been around that are best with kids

Females are always most friendly, especially with kids. Ive read some articles that females usually think the kids are their young and use their maternal instincts(different breeds have to do with alot of the friendliness). My female chloe is super sweet, if i sit down with my arms covering my lap, she'll go and poke her nose through my arms just, so i can hug her.

Bad thing is that shes so friendly she jumps on everyone to greet them, and not everyone likes a pitbull jumping on them lol

Last edited:
Females are always most friendly, especially with kids. Ive read some articles that females usually think the kids are their young and use their maternal instincts(different breeds have to do with alot of the friendliness). My female chloe is super sweet, if i sit down with my arms covering my lap, she'll go and poke her nose through my arms just, so i can hug her.

Bad thing is that shes so friendly she jumps on everyone to greet them, and not everyone likes a pitbull jumping on them lol

Yeah see I like a real friendly, loving dog. We had a black chow growing up and he was very protective of me and my bro. I'll try my best to train him/her to not jump on everybody though, I know that does get annoying to some people

Couple of my dogs are goin to police school and one to a marine but not before he completes ptsd service dog training! As a fellow marine myself im donating to the marine the puppy!
Here are couple pics of my other puppies!
My son and Cammin(Chris at lsx powersports) Charcoal Labrador!
2012-04-18_15-22-38_796.jpg

Trey 408 turbo silverado crewcabs Charcoal Labrador. He has killer looking eyes!
2012-04-18_15-11-03_293.jpg

One if my female charcoals
2012-04-16_14-22-21_38.jpg

Another one of my charcoal females goin to a family in Lufkin
2012-04-17_13-54-22_234.jpg

2012-04-16_14-20-50_687.jpg

My old ladys favorite Charcoal Female!
2012-04-16_14-23-03_382.jpg

My male goin to ptsd service dog school for a Marine!
2012-04-16_14-24-37_732.jpg

I don't base it off gender personally, the dog I spoke about that was biting was female, my male is actually my most calm dog. Just depends...

Josh, you got the PB app?

Or just log in to PB and copy the IMG tag and paste it here

So for a photo or vid post, all i have to do is copy and paste the img tag? Didnt realize that, thanks for the info jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011-08-09190414.jpg

the lab is Shelby and the boxer/pit mix is Kylie. Best dogs i have ever had.

imagejpeg_2_231-1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_232-1.jpg

Last edited:
RIP Savannah. The most dominant dog I have ever seen...

savannahtank.jpg

Ginger. On the flip side, the most kind and gentle boxer I have ever seen.

ginger.jpg