My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

Well, after much consideration, and many arguments with my wife, I've decided to bag. I must say, Chris (wicked mayhem) has quite a bit to do with it. I've always wanted this body style crew after seeing one back on fgtfs many years ago. It was a blue one, some white guy owned it, posted a pic or two and automatically I knew that was going to be my next truck.

With all the guys here I know it will go smoothly as far as getting parts and info to do it.

Maybe I can get Chris and Bohall to assist me.

I am trying to see if Chris can/will make that same rear setup for me, and judge the price on his and nfamus. I still need to do more research on what parts and shit. Shocks, bags, cups, lines, valves etc. I know nothing about this shit

I am in the same boat as you J, except with my nnbs. Many arguments with the wife about bags and finally got the go ahead. I will be much further down the line since I splurged on billets, but that is why c notch and other items are starting to appear for sale...

good luck with your build J and I will be keeping an eye out. People will have to do double takes between you and Chris, especially if we can get y'all together after yours is bagged

Nice. If I wasn't ordering another set of wheels would go ahead get all my crao together for coilovers butttttt I want another set lol...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

1004573_10200501823086523_1222043820_n.jpg