My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

486054_4904641612307_683117225_n.jpg

same day as the other pics, I rarely get a chance during the day when it's nice to get good pics

Well, after much consideration, and many arguments with my wife, I've decided to bag. I must say, Chris (wicked mayhem) has quite a bit to do with it. I've always wanted this body style crew after seeing one back on fgtfs many years ago. It was a blue one, some white guy owned it, posted a pic or two and automatically I knew that was going to be my next truck.

With all the guys here I know it will go smoothly as far as getting parts and info to do it.

Maybe I can get Chris and Bohall to assist me.

Well, after much consideration, and many arguments with my wife, I've decided to bag. I must say, Chris (wicked mayhem) has quite a bit to do with it. I've always wanted this body style crew after seeing one back on fgtfs many years ago. It was a blue one, some white guy owned it, posted a pic or two and automatically I knew that was going to be my next truck.

With all the guys here I know it will go smoothly as far as getting parts and info to do it.

Maybe I can get Chris and Bohall to assist me.

that's cool.. hope it goes smoothly

I am trying to see if Chris can/will make that same rear setup for me, and judge the price on his and nfamus. I still need to do more research on what parts and shit. Shocks, bags, cups, lines, valves etc. I know nothing about this shit

I am trying to see if Chris can/will make that same rear setup for me, and judge the price on his and nfamus. I still need to do more research on what parts and shit. Shocks, bags, cups, lines, valves etc. I know nothing about this shit

Find someone with a low rider depot account. Parts are much cheaper that way....will keep an eye on what you find/decide as far as bags and air management, etc. goes.

In for progress. DFW to bag, my only downside is the bed, and not really being able to haul shit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Do like wicked did and only bag for 20's and you'll still have a bed, raise bed floor, or use a small trailer to haul anything you need :shrug:

In for progress. DFW to bag, my only downside is the bed, and not really being able to haul shit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I will keep mine like wicked mayhem did for now, until I dedicate another vehicle as a DD and go further with the truck. I will still be able to tow and haul as I do now (I don't tow). Plus, my dad owns a 1-ton flat bed Chevy, a Cummins, and a 91 half-ton ecsb. And I have a cousin a mile away with truck and a trailer, so I'd be covered in the event mine wasn't up for the task.