My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

sway is hooked up, and I bought new ends and bushings for it

and if you haven't been following, THE BUMPSTEER was there before I dropped

if and when a truck rides over an uneven part of the road, a groove etc, and the truck tries to steer away from it, meaning the steering wheel jerks and gets some shimmy to it...that is what I experience.

Is that a perfect representation? No, but Brandon (adjusted) has driven and experienced it, anyone local is more than welcomed to try it out and give me your thoughts. I knew the TRE's were bad when I bought it, I attributed it to those, after fixing them it was a bit better, then came back, got shocks and tires...then did all my front end parts. Seemed to be better when I did ball joints, has progressively gotten worse.

Re: My crew cab build thread (shit wagon, hack job)

sway is hooked up, and I bought new ends and bushings for it

and if you haven't been following, THE BUMPSTEER was there before I dropped

I had bad bumpsteer before I dropped also. 100kmi on all stock front end meant everything was worn out. Now that I'm lowered it is no longer there. The only thing up front I didn't replace are TREs.

Why don't you do like bryan suggested & I did in the static thread. Swap stock coils in and use drop spindles. That seems to be the last thing you have yet to do, so it's worth a shot imo.

because I don't want just 2" of drop. I have my stocks, and as soon as I get my invoice I can order the spindles. I want 3-4" drop total. I may run the v6 springs over my drop springs

I know but weren't you waiting to do that because of tires? I understand not doing the work twice though

Too bad you didn't post about the spring trade before I did mine, I wouldn't have minded a slightly stiffer sping.

I'm sure you'll find someone that wants the adjustability.

269216_4683809126916_1739014248_n.jpg

555423_4547843052566_302008237_n.jpg

Looks awesome man, totally changed the look of the truck. I agree with what bgray said in another thread, the vho's look a lot better on a Chevy.