My slow build thread(shit wagon, hack job)

What happened to not liking the black borders, eh?

:cheeky:

Should look bamf when they are on there.

This was a deal I couldn't pass up. Bgray did a sick ass job with the candy! They would look TONS better if there were no black lines separating the sections imo

Haha just giving ya shit. It'll still look awesome dude. You'll probably like them once they are on there

I saw a set once with no black borders or lines somewhere, but these he did look amazing, that dark candy is amazing looking.

Im 90% happy with them...im gonna send them next time im over the border to keep the shipping cost down. They fucked me around so bad with the clear, on one little spot i went through the red and didnt notice...not until final polish did i see the little bit of orange. But there freebies, and you may not be able to even see
BADE3842-DC8E-426D-8F0C-BBE2111B5346-614-000000CBFB9C95C2.jpg

Re: My crew cab build thread (shit wagon, hack job)

Im 90% happy with them...im gonna send them next time im over the border to keep the shipping cost down. They fucked me around so bad with the clear, on one little spot i went through the red and didnt notice...not until final polish did i see the little bit of orange. But there freebies, and you may not be able to even see
BADE3842-DC8E-426D-8F0C-BBE2111B5346-614-000000CBFB9C95C2.jpg

Fuck those are so badass..

Kinda a little too late seeing as I already have the 10" unless you want to buy my setup or know someone wanting it...other than that, I am stuck figuring out this bitch