My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

lol no I will stick with 20's so I don't have to get new tires. these only have ~4k on them. I contacted MWD about the Havoc's and they are on backorder for a few months.
makes me wonder if everyone and their momma will have them soon.

I say you want accent lighting do white in the wheel wells behind the grille and on the rear shining on dem tips. Is under lighting kinda rice but it seems you show your truck alot so its perfect

I never intended for my truck to be an exact copy of Kyle's truck. I've just done little things so far to set us apart but I'm about to lift mine and throw on some 20x12's along with some other changes and it sounds like he is looking at some 22's.

You need CM'd OEM flares, even though its like Kyle. It just looks so much beefier!

I say you want accent lighting do white in the wheel wells behind the grille and on the rear shining on dem tips. Is under lighting kinda rice but it seems you show your truck alot so its perfect
I don't really care for lighting under the truck/behind the grille.
You need CM'd OEM flares, even though its like Kyle. It just looks so much beefier!
meh, I would probably rock flares if I found some cheap but they aren't that important to me.

Just get the 6" rcx and run it decranked. The only difference between the two is the block

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
Exactly. That's why I'm getting the 4". I would rather have a little lean with the 4" block than texmex rake with the 6" block.
Lowest this kit can be ran is like 5-5.1". And would look perfect with 4" block on your truck Aaron.
I thought it was basically 4" if decranked or 6" if cranked. :think:

6"
gm-lift-kit_272n2-base.jpg

4"
gm-lift-kit_258n2-base.jpg

:uhohshrug:

just spoke with a rep at rc. He said the only difference between the 2 kits is the rear block and the ntd bracket (the bracket that goes on top of the lca)

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, they've always been the same kit (cept for that NTD bracket, that's newer), just gotta have keys and crank more to get 6" and obviously the bigger block

The 4 & 6" kits are the same (lift wise). The lowest you can run this lift is 5". The diff is dropped 4.5", and the LCA's are dropped 5", centre to centre. Ask me how I know lol.

You will never achieve 100% horizontal angles, BUT you will be pretty much flat. as far as a torsion bar truck goes, angles will be flat.

You need stock keys to achieve this though. Lift maxes out around 7"