My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

As I figured it would, truck didn't make top 75 at the habitat show this weekend. Not gonna lie, I am a little upset but at least I got a handful of people stop and look/take pictures/ask questions. I'm working on getting my atv sold and then I'll be ready to buy a lift and 20x12's. I'm currently ordering some other parts to keep me busy in the mean time.

Listen up Ay ay ron.

Fuck what anyone thinks. You're truck didn't make top 75? No big deal. Still looks sick as it sits, perfect leveled stance imo.

Enjoy your truck and stop trying to build it for everyone else. Because you'll end up hating it, not like it nearly as much as you thought, and possibly selling it. No one else is fotting the bill and no one else has to drive it every day. The internet is the best and worst place when it comes to shit like this.

That being said, the lift will look great, but it is damn nice as it sits.

Listen up Ay ay ron.

Fuck what anyone thinks. You're truck didn't make top 75? No big deal. Still looks sick as it sits, perfect leveled stance imo.

Enjoy your truck and stop trying to build it for everyone else. Because you'll end up hating it, not like it nearly as much as you thought, and possibly selling it. No one else is fotting the bill and no one else has to drive it every day. The internet is the best and worst place when it comes to shit like this.

Word upppppp

Listen up Ay ay ron.

:cute: :shake: thanks man. I've been pretty happy with it but it could always be better and that's what I want.

Thanks guys

mkrCwSF.jpg

4FdT8w1.jpg

The only way to have accent lighting on the exterior that looks non rice would be if you have some chrome shit on the undercarriage or driveline to show off. Or in your wheel wells and behind the grille since you have a lightbar back there and nice rimpz

I never intended for my truck to be an exact copy of Kyle's truck. I've just done little things so far to set us apart but I'm about to lift mine and throw on some 20x12's along with some other changes and it sounds like he is looking at some 22's.