My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

From what I've read, the installation isn't the hard part. Making sure you have all of your clearances correct along with setting the backlash and all that is where it gets tricky.

^this. It isn't terribly difficult, but you need a press for the bearings and then setting backlash and getting all your shims set up properly takes some time/knowledge. I would just pay a shop, it's expensive but it's not worth the risk of fucking up and having to do it again

:reallife: least I actually installed my headers lmao
pls go vapeboi
Dnw Alecks install on anything. 3 hour valve stem cap install coming soon. Just wait.

Sent from Tapashit
imfo
Rofl,

it also too aaron 3 days to do upper control arms, i did mine in 3 hours
it kept raining. took me maybe 5 hours total including all the frame work I did
Some of us are just more challenged than others.

:wave:

Not when you look like one of the girls from twilight.. No joke gf asked what girl I was snap chatting the other day.

Sent from Tapashit

BCUZ
d1f5079afd3995074a106c99c3286173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Truck threw 2 codes today and skeered me but they were nothing to worry about. one was B2615 - Passenger Compartment Dimming 2 Circuit, which is probably due to the interior led's. The other was B2645- failure in the ambient light sensor circuit (sensed voltage either below 1.75v or above 4.9v), either related to drl delete or auto headlight delete. so cleared them and kept on my marry way.

almost bought a hypertech pretty cheap but it doesn't do as much as I thought so I backed out. I guess I'll hold out a little while for a custom tune since no handhelds mess with tm :sigh: