My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I finally got rid of damn 5.3 lifter tick by adding about half a quart of atf to the oil. I'll run it in there for a few hundred miles and change the oil. It's almost oil change time anyhow. Also took the truck to get aligned for the 3rd time in the last couple months, still pulls to the right. I'm getting close to getting rid of the 33's and getting something smaller. :nono:

Also ordered 5000k Vled switchbacks.

:facepalm: don't get rid of new tires, take it to a reputable suspension shop and tell them to fix it

Don't you already have switchbacks?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

yeah but they're shitty blue ebay ones. I never planned for these to be permanent, just to hold me over until I could afford vleds. Once I get the vleds installed, I'm going to trade the ebay ones for 2 10" subs my brother has.

there are hundreds of guys on 33's or bigger, its not the wheels and tires that are making it pull, its a shitty alignment shop, ir uneven air pressure.
I had a friend doing it at his shop bc he claimed he could get it perfect the first time. 3 times later it's still fucked and he tells me they can't do it free anymore (paid for the first one, 2 realignments were free) so next time it will go to a reputable shop.