My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

he gets 11-13 city currently and I get 12 city so I'm good as far as that goes :rofl:

Bout what mine gets :lol:

u5y6u4u2.jpg

I hated the matte black wheels on the green truck as they were impossible to clean and keep clean and they were gay as aids. the black whullz on the new truck are Fuel Driller's and they have a shiny finish so they clean up nice. I want chrome but these complete the look of the truck imo

:slorg: well I'm keeping the green truck so I guess it's back to a build thread lol. the 2500 was a pos and needed some work+20k more miles than mine+lesser package/model. Also, it just made me want a dmax even more but that is stupid unreasonable right now. Keeping the green truck is a smarter move financial wise and leaves me with mo upgrade money. I don't think I'll ever let this truck go. I got way too close and told the guy I just couldn't do it.

plans now are:

new upper valence and have it c/m'd
c/m mirrors
esky handles
de-mold
de-4x4 sticker
06 front end (already have gril, just need to c/m the moldings and get hood)
oem flares c/m'd
heated leather
20x10 chrome rimpz (just don't know what yet)
33x12.50x20 Trail Grapz
paint touch up
Line-X
Shaved bumpers and tailgate
new fogs
replace some switches inside and have led's put in them
led gauge
ledz urwurr
Pacesetter LT's (already purchased)
Stainless Magnaflow cat back system
tune
new head unit
tons of hours under the truck cleaning up rust and throwing something down to protect it.

most current pic:
20130621_204735_zpsda3e34f9.jpg

She's in the shop getting some front end work done. As soon as I sell the 2500, upgrades will begin. :happehdog:

Last edited:
eh, it was more than I needed and just made me want a derpamax. plus with the money I would have spent paying that truck off, I can use to upgrade the green one. Still not sure on wheels, want something with a lip so oem is out. hoping to get some 97-03 ford torsion keys soon.