My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Y u going to nebraska

family and farm is up there. I go a couple times a year.

Sold my headers this morning, got an alignment finally, dropped everything off at painter besides mirror caps :okay:, probably ordering toyo's this weekend. :happeh:

That's what pisses me off is most places wont fuck with the textured shit so now I'm trying to find another shop to do my mirrors alone.

Then let someone sand it. A shop who doesn't want to sand something smooth when they're getting paid to do it, won't get my business. If they say no I'd tell them to eat a dick and go somewhere else.

So much this. I don't understand why so many shops won't sand down the texture yet they'll paint it no problem if they can leave it textured. Bitch, you're not changing the material, if anything it lays down smoother when it's not textured if you do it the right way

:shrug: I was tired of fucking around and looking for a decent shop to do it and I just want as much done as possible before Shreveport. I was a little upset but the other shop I was going to take everything to originally (who would have sanded the texture and painted said pieces) told me their painter was going to be on vacation until July 10th. There's not many paint shops around me and even fewer who do quality work. I have a friend who says he will do my mirrors or mirror caps (I haven't decided which one I want). I'm just waiting to hear back from him with a price on either. I think if I paint the whole mirror, I may get chrome caps down the road and esky bars for the handles to go along with the preds :datass:

Ahhh I gotcha. On lighter trucks I usually hate full painted mirrors but since yours is dark, I think a full painted mirror with a chrome cap would look great

Ahhh I gotcha. On lighter trucks I usually hate full painted mirrors but since yours is dark, I think a full painted mirror with a chrome cap would look great

This, if paired with Preds & eskys with front & rear chrome bumpers. CM lower valence would also look pretty great :rock: And for mirror caps. If you go and buy a $20 power hand sander, buy $15 worth of sandpaper. you could sand down your mirrors, or mirror caps in no time flat

Last edited:

So mine looked pooh?
ehede7uv.jpg