My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:shake:

I finally got a hold of Sam at AMP tuning and talked to him for a little bit about my plans. He told me how to get rid of the "service brake booster" message and he said 300 for a basic no dyno tune and another 200 to throw it on the dyno. Also called a few muffler shops (including Phil's who wouldn't fab a y-pipe) and I was only able to find one shop that would build a catted y-pipe and they wanted 300 if I brought in my own cats. ory is sounding better and better :notsureifgusta:

gonna order stuff this next check:

iss & bearing
hd ps pump
34" rad
efans & harness
airraid tube
longtubes
tbi6 verter

just found these. has hump and not sure if they will fit 4x4: Stainless Racing Manifold Header Y Pipe Exhaust Yukon Sierra Chevy Suburban GMC | eBay

Last edited:
That's right in line with pretty much every other tuner, even mine. I'd say got for it. And 300 isn't too bad, just buy some hi flow cats and have them fab it up. Maybe they'll do it cheaper if you talk to them a bit.

Fwiw
b7a6af6920f5bda4559caba402cbdebe.jpg

Just skimmed through it. If i didnt have to mess with the fuel rail, I'd be comfortable doing it. Seems easier than the fgt hydraboost swap was.

I know my fuel rail wont work but I want to know if the one on the new intake would.

Just skimmed through it. If i didnt have to mess with the fuel rail, I'd be comfortable doing it. Seems easier than the fgt hydraboost swap was.
Disregard that, apparently it will....foot meet mouth

Last edited:
Also, what all is needed for tbss intake??? I found one local for 300 with injector connectors and tb adapter.

CGM how-to, courtesy of eddals :datass:

http://customgm.com/performance/6305-nnbs-intake-03-a.html

Much better than the other one. And I was just reading up on the swap too lol. Been looking for deals of them.