My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

shitty edit. I hate that the valance is almost unnoticeable :okay:

9ECWjyW.jpg

thanks. I have to edit the fuck out of pictures for it to be noticeable and it's looked past most of the time in person because it's almost as dark as factory where as if it where a lighter color, it would be more noticeable.

Theyre noticed by people like us, enthusiasts if you will. But the normal person wouldn't know 3/4 of that stuff was a factory part or mod

But normal ppl still think it looks "good." They just don't know why it looks good because it doesn't have a lightbar on the roof, colorshift headlights, or ranchhand bumpers lol.

But normal ppl still think it looks "good." They just don't know why it looks good because it doesn't have a lightbar on the roof, colorshift headlights, or ranchhand bumpers lol.
Exactly. Do you know how many people have noticed that I don't have an antenna and no hole in the cowl; exactly 0 (outside of forum guys), total amount of fuck given - 0

Like my one buddy keeps telling me he's gonna but all this chrome stick on shit to put all over his denali terrain, I may actually smack him if he does

Theyre noticed by people like us, enthusiasts if you will. But the normal person wouldn't know 3/4 of that stuff was a factory part or mod
word. even mot of the people at big truck shows don't realize most of the mods I've done. Especially the judges. They're like, "So you entered a stock truck with wheels and tires?" :slorg:
I like modding with factory parts
imfo. best kind of mods. Doing OEM+ if you will, mods like console swap, leather swap, cm, little subtle things.
jesus why is this so accurate lol
Exactly. Do you know how many people have noticed that I don't have an antenna and no hole in the cowl; exactly 0 (outside of forum guys), total amount of fuck given - 0
fak I need this mod. not many people notice my billet antenna as an antenna, just think it's some tacky chunk of metal sticking on the hood lol. I like it but a relocate would be nice.