My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

God damnit. Drove an hour yesterday for the hb pedal and one of the lines but it looks like I need the other 2 lines. :rage:

I'm gonna do what I want regardless as I paid for the truck, I pay the insurance, and I pay for everything that's done to it. :shake:

You going to tell us a story about how you wipe your own ass too? :kittehstare:

You going to tell us a story about how you wipe your own ass too? :kittehstare:
well it usually only takes a few wipes and then I like to finish with a baby wipe. But if it's a marker poop, better break out the case of tp and plunger. It's gonna be a while. :shake:

Nothing new. Sold the welds, gathering hb parts. Still need 2 hoses. Waiting on paint so I can finish cm. And trying to candy my 99-02 tails soon. Been stacking up miles with my new job, almost 1000 miles in the past week. I'm going to throw the preds back on for LST. Still not decided on pulling billet grille off and swapping cm handles and/or mirror caps.

wFEgI0W.jpg

Meh. Not so much a "build" to me at this point. Just trying to make a clean daily driver until I decide on buying a new truck or dumping money in to this to make it where I want it.. 12 mpg on the preds wasn't cutting it. That's fine and all for shows though lol.

Lol my truck averages 12.8 mpg mostly freeway driving....

But Please leave the mirrors and handles how they are, and leave the billet grille, it looks great the way it is right now, just need better wheels

Lol dude I know you're young and probably don't have a ton of money to be spending on fuel but you can't expect good MPG out of a truck. Period. I commute 30 miles each way for work daily and drive to job walks and job sites. I avg 15mpg, just the way it is. Pay it, deal with it, accept it and move on. If you're modding to save mpg then a truck isn't for you or you're not to a place you should be modding yet.