My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I have my cubes mounted on my spare tire holder the are mounted up and cant see them but still provide light to see. I believe others have mounted theirs on leaf hanger

Made me think if this for some reason
03 Silverado lifted

You need more wide somehow, and like mentioned possibly a more aggressive tire.

I kinda dig where you went with the truck though, even though that look can tend to make the nose look huge from certain angles.
I just went from 20's down to 17's this past summer just for a change and some of my friends gave me shit even though I like it better for my needs on that particular truck...

That's retarded. Did you free spin the rotor with your hand to see if it drags after you put the new one on?
drags a little. there's something binding with the pads and guide clips but then again the guide clips won't sit flush. I've already put 2 different sets of pads and clips on and still has binding and the pads are hard to get on/off. at this point I'm thinking it might be the bracket which is fucking beyond me but it's a $10 part so I'm thinking that's next.
I have my cubes mounted on my spare tire holder the are mounted up and cant see them but still provide light to see. I believe others have mounted theirs on leaf hanger
:shake:
Made me think if this for some reason
03 Silverado lifted

You need more wide somehow, and like mentioned possibly a more aggressive tire.

I kinda dig where you went with the truck though, even though that look can tend to make the nose look huge from certain angles.
I just went from 20's down to 17's this past summer just for a change and some of my friends gave me shit even though I like it better for my needs on that particular truck...

i'd really like to find some 16x12's or 16x14's. But I think I'm gonna sell these to my friend and throw on some oem 20's and my falken a/t's for a while.

drags a little. there's something binding with the pads and guide clips but then again the guide clips won't sit flush. I've already put 2 different sets of pads and clips on and still has binding and the pads are hard to get on/off. at this point I'm thinking it might be the bracket which is fucking beyond me but it's a $10 part so I'm thinking that's next.

i'd really like to find some 16x12's or 16x14's. But I think I'm gonna sell these to my friend and throw on some oem 20's and my falken a/t's for a while.

Did you change the bracket? If not I don't see anything suddenly going wrong with it.
Might have to sand all the corroded material away under where the guide clips seat...? Could give you more room for the pads to mount and slide easier.

And damn, so now you're admitting defeat on the wheels and tires?

These are the original brackets.

No I'm not. I've always wanted wider wheels but I got these for a good price so I went ahead and scooped them. I still like them however.

Lol I know. He's probably on some other forum right now going "hey look I just put a feeler ad up, whatya think?" And some guy was like "hey double your asking price and see if you fish any suckers."
$14k is fishing for suckers imo. Half that price is realistic, and that's if it's cleannnnn.
These are the original brackets.

No I'm not. I've always wanted wider wheels but I got these for a good price so I went ahead and scooped them. I still like them however.
Imo, these look good. I'd rock them til someone offers you money for them and/or you find a wider wheel to run.

Iirc weld didn't make these style wheels in 17". I could be wrong but I've never seen them. Only in 15 and 16.

2013-2-2000-ram-pickup-2500-dodge-leveling-kit-weld-mountain-crusher-polished-super-aggressive-3.jpg

that is a 17" They came in 15, 16, 16.5, 17, and 18

He's wants 3200 for these still on Craigslist he didn't like my offer I want to scoop them up

To my educated eye these look like 17x12s I think, based on all the welds I've seen. I'd like to see a tape measure in the lip and the backspacing before I gave him that ridiculous amount for those wheels