My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Shit talking in build threads isn't tolerated.

Everyone needs to cut the shit, and I mean everyone.

Opinions were offered and that's that. Take them with a grain of salt and move on. On the other hand, don't keep pounding away at your opinion if you don't like the looks. Say it once and leave it be, no need to start a shit fest over someone else's vehicle.

Thx man. yeah it feels a bit more quick on the 30's lol

Maybe a 1.5 bl w/ rear liners and hd hitch (all to hide the bl) but happy with how it sits for now.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

kinda edited pics, still shitty lol. needs less led cubes/tips/tailgate handle and more clear tails/colormatching/wide asap.

yTuMr3b.jpg

wsOrHvB.jpg

auEbT8K.jpg

dem pizza cutters lolz
fuTwrI1.jpg

VoTq77s.jpg

Looks better in these pics. If it had Claws, would be a little better. Needs 6" of lift to pull it off. Like A-Fuso's truck.

I do have appreciation how you take it like a champ when almost everyone thinks you made your truck look way worse. lmao

Last edited:
Agreed with Chris, not my cup of tea but I can appreciate it. I think some claws or something would probably change my mind. I still love your truck A-ron, no malice meant :kiss: :beer:

Looks better in these pics. If it had Claws, would be a little better. Needs 6" of lift to pull it off. Like A-Fuso's truck.

I do have appreciation how you take it like a champ when almost everyone thinks you made your truck look way worse. lmao
Thx. I'm not out to impress everyone because that's impossible and rather pathetic. All I care about is the fact that I still smile when I look back at it while walking away.
+1 for the like it category lol

But rear end needs cleaned up like you said and eventually more aggressive tires.
Thanks boss. Pulling tips off soon and hopefully getting some flush mount pods to mount like Fiesty did.
Agreed with Chris, not my cup of tea but I can appreciate it. I think some claws or something would probably change my mind. I still love your truck A-ron, no malice meant :kiss:
Thanks bud. Do want claws once the preds sell

well I need something because I can hardly see out of my windows at night due to the tint lol. may just try to mount these pods further back so they aren't as noticeable. idk.

Truck pulls to the left when I brake. I think I need to replace the right front brake caliper. Does this sound correct?

Check them for what? Any binding? They've been doing this since I replaced the pads and rotors before Christmas and I checked them before I went ob vacation and they both moved but it just seemed like the right side didn't move as much as if it didn't get as much pressure.

Ya make sure they're freely floating. Slide the bracket off, take the pins out, clean em off and check for any rust and shit. Get a layer of antiseiz on the pin, as well as inside the bracket. Don't need to gob it in, just enough to coat everything. Don't use grease, only antiseiz.

It's simple, I even just did mine lol 18mm for caliper bolts, and either t-55 torx or 12mm for the pins. I had mm rear and torx fronts somehow

Shit talking in build threads isn't tolerated.

Everyone needs to cut the shit, and I mean everyone.

Opinions were offered and that's that. Take them with a grain of salt and move on. On the other hand, don't keep pounding away at your opinion if you don't like the looks. Say it once and leave it be, no need to start a shit fest over someone else's vehicle.

:csb2::csb2:

The :bassmaster: way

Truck can't handle the welds imo. Gona have to do my shit soon rotors are making nasty noises when I brake but want stainless lines and my breeders are rusted solid so might as well get a 4 piston ssbc stock replacement kit with slotted rotors.

FFB Device