My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Yeah we all are. It's something different to change it up.

I'm not drunk like new years. I guess I went and found carrots cuz they help your sight when I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me.

FFB Device

Reduced engune power again...

6efc38af28cc3484ee60b9b660fbd37b.jpg

It rejected the wheels

:troll: Have you checked your MAF or TB to see how nasty they are? Also, go get your battery checked, had a buddy have that code pop up a couple times and never did again after he got a new battery

rejected new tire size was literally my first thought :lol:. This truck has been on 33's ever since I bought it 26k miles ago and was for atleast another 15k before I bought it. I was out driving around when it happened so I just pulled over and shut the truck off, pulled the plug on the side of the tb and let it sit for a minute and plugged it back in, cleared the code and it was fine. I can't remember if this was the same code as last time but I just did the same thing over again lol.

Also, hnggg these new wheels/tires are tits. avg highway mpg is ~23 now (was 13.4 on 33s). city is still aboot the same

The smaller tires are awesome, I was getting 22-23mpgs hwy and 15ish city on the 285/70/17 terras on those 17s that were on it when I bought it. Haven't been on the highway much but I'm averaging 12-13 now. Might try terras next set cuz they're lighter and see what happens

also, I was watching the street races when I started the truck and the rep came on, it sounded like I had a big cam and my friends looked at me and were like "Oh shiiiiiitt" lol

The smaller tires are awesome, I was getting 22-23mpgs hwy and 15ish city on the 285/70/17 terras on those 17s that were on it when I bought it. Haven't been on the highway much but I'm averaging 12-13 now. Might try terras next set cuz they're lighter and see what happens
I want 15x12s and 33s. These graps are heavy as fuck. Still get about 11 city and 16 hwy though