My '11 CCSB

Got my antenna from jared and put it on

20130924_121738_zpse982a57f.jpg

Looks good dude!
Thanks man!

Antenna looks good. I ordered a bullet one to go on mine
Thanks! What finish did you get?

Truck is sick, really starting to like the nnbs ccsb trucks lifted . Antenna is awesome, how long did it take you to get? Ordered one and wondering when it'll be here
Thanks man! Took around a month and a week or two.

When did you order? , ordered mine a month ago, still nothing
Around a month and a week or two. Think I ordered on the 18th of August. He took the time to start making them again for us, so the wait didn't bother me at all.

Thanks! What finish did you get?

He took the time to start making them again for us, so the wait didn't bother me at all.

I got mine polished. Figured it would flow with my front grille and I eventually want some polished TBSS's or billets down the road. Also figured I could just get it sandblasted and powdered/painted if I wanted but would have been much harder for me to make one polished lol

And agreed, I'm content and just glad he decided to start making them again. Finally pulled the trigger before he decided to stop once again.

Yea I never thought I was either. Little short young fucker with little man syndrome was jelly. Was asking me all kinds of questions about my truck and then writes a ticket for two things.... Yea, it happened at 10 this morning and I'm still pisssd the fuck off

Got some tows a month or so ago and finally got them painted and put on the truck.

Probably colormatched lower valance and hood louvers. Probably not anytime soon though