My '11 CCSB

Thanks guys! Hoping to have tows soon. Also, finally found a place local I can trust to install gears and tru trac. So i will be ordering them first thing tomorrow morning and then straight to the shop when they get here

No, a little place here in Ruston. Guy i met over here is big into racing his rcsb, and he said this guy has built 2 rear ends and a transmission for his truck and he does really good work. Apparently shop has been open 30 years and the guy that owns it is the only one that works there. Just from looking at his facebook I think he knows what he is doing. I feel much better taking it here than an "offroad shop" for some reason lol

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lamkin-Automotive/118745588136181

Package arrived for me today

20130918_124437_zps5a524dfa.jpg

Yea I'm gonna wait and put them on once I get them painted. Might be a while, I need to sand them and don't have much time right now with school.

Lol I wish it was that easy. when I'm at school until 2am I'm not coming home to sand for an hour before I go to sleep

That blows my mind they let you stay up there all night... Or make you stay.. Shit is crazy

I use to do that at LSU. Sometimes it's the best way to get work done. When I came home after class, I was useless so I would stay late like that.

That blows my mind they let you stay up there all night... Or make you stay.. Shit is crazy

They give us key fobs for the architecture building. Works until 3am, after that we have to get someone to let us in

Damn that is insane! But that means you are working your ass off. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: I wish I had that motivation for school lol

But those tows will look great on your truck!