My '11 CCSB

Seems like a hitch would be something really hard to come across

There's one on an HD at the Mansfield Rd U pull it but didn't know if it would fit on mine.

Wish I'd have known you needed one. I sold mine a month ago for 50 bucks to a nnbs guy.

Dang...

Lolol.. What do you tow

Nothing since I don't have a hitch :crazy: have needed one a time or two for a super light lawn mower trailer a few times but have borrowed my dads expedition. Mainly want one to look even lower in the back, Jared and TJ look so low in the back driving down the road with theirs.

Mine was more of a pain than anything..drug on absolutely everything, would fill up with dirt/gravel all the time, and if I backed in anywhere I would always hit the parking blocks with it lol
I'm gonna cut and re-weld mine where it's flush with the bottom of the bumper before I put it back on

Nothing since I don't have a hitch :crazy: have needed one a time or two for a super light lawn mower trailer a few times but have borrowed my dads expedition. Mainly want one to look even lower in the back, Jared and TJ look so low in the back driving down the road with theirs.

Time for shackle then!
Cheap and lower in the rear

After a long 5.5 months of having this lift and waiting on Hostile to release the chrome havocs I finally have the damn thing on. Got tired of waiting on them so I decided to go with the new Gear Alloy 762. Wasn't exactly my very first choice in wheels like the havocs were but they will do for now. Colton, Ronnie, and Justin came up and over from Texas to sell me the coilovers. They ended up staying the weekend and helping get everything on. Angelos boss let us use his shop so we didn't have to work out in the sun

Colton brought .5" spacers thinking that was all I needed to be able to run my stock 20s because thats all he needed. Got them on and the tires were too wide and I couldn't run them. So we put two spares on the front and I drove a few miles to my moms house like this were I parked it for a week until I got my rims on.

Once I got to my moms I had to give Colton back his spare so we threw my stock 20s on while it sat at my moms all week. So I had to drive my gf car back home, and then all week while my truck sat at my moms.

Reason I didn't have my wheels and tires for the lift is because when I received the wheels one of them had a bubble in the chrome, so I had to wait on a new one to get here. New rim got to me last Friday and I had the tires mounted up and put them on my truck this past Sunday. Monday morning went straight to the allignment shop and then from there went to the muffler shop. Got an 18" magnaflow and 6" tip put on. Also in the last few months I got my Amp steps. Instead of using the LEDs that come with them I ordered 1" 1 LED strips from V-led and installed those above the steps so that they would match my interior lights. I got it cleaned up a little today after work and went and got some pictures. They are uploading now

And here are some pictures I got this afternoon

Ill get more pictures of suspension once I give it a good detail this weekend

Looks fucking tits Colton..easily the best looking lifted nnbs on here, no offense to anybody else lol

hell yeah! that's what I wished I could've seen when we finished it rather than the black steelies lol. Looks awesome man. Can't wait to see it at the meet..

Edit:

I like how in the first pic you posted, I was already finished with my side and they were still workin on the other side lmao :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Rides awsome and a lot better then I thought it would. Rear is a tad stiff but still not bad. Nothing like my rcsb that's for sure