My '11 CCSB

I need to start updating this more often. Got my tires in, now just waiting on hostile to hurry up with the wheels. Should be the end of the month if it doesnt get pushed back again. Also, new 6.25 blocks and my hitch should be going to powder this weekend hopefully along with my bilsteins to get cleared.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q772/JColtonStevenson/20130327_141538_zps3f99ef34.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Was wondering who's tires those were. James sent that to me the other day saying he bought new tires for his truck. Told him no way in hell he is changing the suspension on his truck again. :turborofl:

Sounds like solid plans :shake: ill be done in August fingers crossed and good lord willing lol

Was wondering who's tires those were. James sent that to me the other day saying he bought new tires for his truck. Told him no way in hell he is changing the suspension on his truck again. :turborofl:

Hahaha he was asking me questions like he was wanting a set. Im sure he'll change up the suspension here soon. Its James, you should know by now he changes it up every other month!
Sounds like solid plans :shake: ill be done in August fingers crossed and good lord willing lol

Done for good huh? I still have one year till I graduate then another for grad school :(

Done for good for now if that makes since. Ill have my BSN and will be working as an RN then will eventually get a Masters after not long, just not sure in what.

Anyone know where to get a cheap chrome diff cover? If I can find one pretty cheap Ill probably get that to go on when everything else does

Check billnewl's (sp) thread, he just got a chrome one, or found on for ~$80iirc

Check billnewl's (sp) thread, he just got a chrome one, or found on for ~$80iirc

It is easy to find them for the NBS, even on eBay. For whatever reason, it is difficult to find them for the nnbs. Mine cost $120 shipped from showoff.

Was gonna make Polo joke but too tired. You gonna wait till April for the rims?

Make a polo joke, because I bought you one just havn't gave it to you yet :crazy: Rims are suppose to be late April, just waiting till I'm out of school to do everything

Yea the middle of May. Only reason I'm probably waiting till I'm out of school is because SI and Moselys isn't open on weekends so I'd have to get wheels mounted and balanced on Friday, and then alignment on Monday. And can't do that while I'm in school

Yea wetsanded first and then polished. After I was done I was told by someone that did the same thing and said they rust everytime they get wet. Few days ago checked mine and I had them sitting on a damp towel I used and have rust spots where they were touching the towel. So I'm gonna do a little more work to them then take them to get cleared. Havnt seen where anyone has cleared them so I'm hoping the clear holds up so I don't have to worry about them rusting

That's probably smart. I don't have any experience with clearing over anything polished, so I'm hoping with some bulldog the clear will stick to the shocks

Got my hitch powdered

20130526_170453_zps7ab54147.jpg