My 03z-71...still a work in progress

Meh, these were curbed to a point couldn't hold air, stored for 3 years, then straightened.... they were pretty thrashed lol. I want to see the pad in action though, kills my hands lol

Well after 11 Long years with my stock gauge cluster and it finally started going some what crazy. The only thing left working correctly was my GAS needle so it was time for one! Excited to finally have reason to get a tranny temp...

9F08110B-197F-4CEF-8F6F-292F8CABDABD.jpg

I just bought one from a member on here, but MY ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IS WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS ON HERE BEEN SHIPPING/TAKING THEM TO FOR THE MILEAGE?

Well after 11 Long years with my stock gauge cluster and it finally started going some what crazy. The only thing left working correctly was my GAS needle so it was time for one! Excited to finally have reason to get a tranny temp...

9F08110B-197F-4CEF-8F6F-292F8CABDABD.jpg

I just bought one from a member on here, but MY ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IS WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS ON HERE BEEN SHIPPING/TAKING THEM TO FOR THE MILEAGE?

I think you have to bring it to a dealer...I know my buddy bought a programmed one from a guy on eBay...but I'm not sure he will program one you ship to him.

It was digital dash solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even bother with the mileage tbh... Just write down what yours was at...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Haha thanks yeah I know that was were most of them go on ebay...that what you did to yours Boot...might have to do that for real...

Thanks and it gonna happen one day! haha