My 03z-71...still a work in progress

They got another 15k to go on them! Either those or coopers if I go with something different ...haha

Yeah I am not done with the wheels yet and I know they are hazey! Just ran out of time on sunday and just went over them with a quick Adams #2. I have the mothers ball with the mothers polish (still haven't used yet) and adams 1&2 from the first week I had the wheels before installing them they were rough to say the least and it took me a few days just to get them like they are now but i KNOW they are great just yet!

I am deff still a NEWBIE with polished wheels but I have a adam's metal polish pad on the way to help...

I am gonna one day this week get the mothers polish and the ball to take care of the rough stuff, then use the adam's pad and polish 1 & 2 on them until they will be great! Still not gonna be on buds level though...haha

I am sure the mothers ball and polish will take care of the rough stuff and the adams will help seal the deal with there pad! HOPEFULLY they will be pic worthy after that! haha

Bud's secret is the same that truckers use on their alcoas. He uses a grinder with a 8" cotton wheel and black and green rouge to take out all the pitting and smooth them out. The adams metal polish is good for up-keep, but not really great for fixing an old set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I deff won't be on his level anytime soon...haha

He told me that on Facebook!

That is why I am gonna use the mothers polish before I use those next!

IMG_20131109_231517_537_zps0cea6e27.jpg

IMG_20131109_231511_040_zpsb7a2e488.jpg

Hand poo lash