My 03z-71...still a work in progress

Yeah i used the Adams metal 1 & 2 polish just with a mothers mini ball, but I am still have a long ways to go! haha

Yeah those wheels aren't even close to shiny yet. start with a cotton wheel on an air drill like Ginger said, then use your power ball for the finishing pass, both with metal polish 1

I still have a lot to learn but they were a 100 times worse before i did what i did for them. I just did that last week as a pre-install to get it close, but waiting for the fingers and machinary be finished. Now that the install is through I will be able to focus on them more over the next few weeks

the only thing i dont realy like about your truck is the exhaust set up the rest is what my truck will never be :facepalm:

Last edited:
I had turn downs for the last five years or so with LT's and no cats and some Borla's/ Super 44/ and now an SLP loudmouth II. I just wanted something different than every other truck on here and than what I had! haha

I get complemented every day about them and I like being different!

Gonna get my adams on tomorrow gotta get the exterior and inside clean finally from the body shop!

Truck is sick bro. And I have to x2 the spacer suggestion. Your tires look a little low on meat...or is that just the pics?

Sent from Tony's bathroom

Thanks and I they have been awesome tires they are at 60k now and I have had them for 6 years! Haha