My '01 ECSB Slow Build

fuck yeah. awesome man. i had an 03 zq8 same color but stepside. Also had a 2000. I love s10's, want to track down my old one and LS swap it. urs a 4.3l? auto?

Do want a static s10 for a daily beater. Something similar to this on some old school billets

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I had a 2002 pewter zq8. Bought it new when I graduated. Thing would shit and get. I leveled the back, took all the emblems off, clear heads, dumped flow, tinted windows, and swapped the speakers for new infinity's. Sold it to my dad and bought an 87 C10.

Mine is a 2.2/5spd lol. Gets 25mpg tho. I enjoy it. Manual can be a pain in traffic tho. I won't say I'm not gonna put the h/c 4.8 out of my Silverado in it but I don't really want to spend that much on the truck. Just depends on my money situation when I do the swap in the Silverado

Mine is a 2.2/5spd lol. Gets 25mpg tho. I enjoy it. Manual can be a pain in traffic tho. I won't say I'm not gonna put the h/c 4.8 out of my Silverado in it but I don't really want to spend that much on the truck. Just depends on my money situation when I do the swap in the Silverado

My blue one was a 2.2l 5 speed. If u can scoop up a header or a short throw shifter for it you should. The 2.2l is a turd but the header made a big difference. Short throw made it fun to drive.

My blue one was a 2.2l 5 speed. If u can scoop up a header or a short throw shifter for it you should. The 2.2l is a turd but the header made a big difference. Short throw made it fun to drive.
I really have been thinking about putting a header on it to see what it does. It's only like $130 on eBay with the downpipe and my downpipe is dented

So i threw the 1-7/8 Pacesetter LTs on my truck. Had a leak using the old oem gaskets so i swapped em with new oem ones. I have to say im very impressed. It feels like i gained all throughout the rpm range, even moreso on the mid to top end. Next im going to run 3" true duals with X

I really have been thinking about putting a header on it to see what it does. It's only like $130 on eBay with the downpipe and my downpipe is dented

It's worth it. You'll probably have to get a tune though. The header doesn't have a bung for EGR so I deleted the EGR. I bet you'll gain 3mpg from header and a blackbear tune lol

It's worth it. You'll probably have to get a tune though. The header doesn't have a bung for EGR so I deleted the EGR. I bet you'll gain 3mpg from header and a blackbear tune lol
Seriously? I asked my local tuner if it's worth it and what would I gain and he said probably nothing. I currently get 25mpg. If I could gain 2-3mpg then it'd be worth it and it'd pay for itself

Take out the spare and any unnecessary additional weight, header, tune and it could very well gain 2mpg

Mine didn't and I had 200k lol. The ball flange where it mounts to downpipe is shit. Might want to have a different flange welded on, maybe an EGR bung too if u don't wanna tune it.

Mine didn't and I had 200k lol. The ball flange where it mounts to downpipe is shit. Might want to have a different flange welded on, maybe an EGR bung too if u don't wanna tune it.

I can get my tuner to delete shit for $85. Full Street tune is $200

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I shaved the 3rd brake light on my s10 yesterday
0129eaaeff8a97caa3dd040ded9ce928.jpg

529cd39b01dcdf0b3856b8f52f45a485.jpg

And I ordered VA Specialties Low Profile traction bars for the silveraydo.