Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

Oh I thought we were looking for the build thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the speaker grills didn't notice everything else till after lul looks good fgt

the speaker grills didn't notice everything else till after lul looks good fgt

you take the inside of the door off and bend the little tabs take them out sand them really quickly and then paint them...check interior thread i posted more pics too

oh they do pop out easily enough? my friend works at a body shop so i took his word for it but i guess he is a fgt. he also says you can't take the head liner out without removing the rear window

oh they do pop out easily enough? my friend works at a body shop so i took his word for it but i guess he is a fgt. he also says you can't take the head liner out without removing the rear window

tell him he is a tool i doubt everyone that has suede on their headliner has taken out the back window

i know haha i told him he was full of it but haha. if you have the tools to pop it out and out it back its prob easier

grills are sooper easy once you take the panel off. and you cant get the headliner out without back window, just have to strip the whole interior bare seats/console etc. James did it.

Looks good marky-marc!