Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

did an oil change in my drive way.....i didn't have a drain pan or oil filter remover thing so it was a complete bitch..also fixed the short in my shifter it kept going into tow haul when i put it in drive just got a new one.

okay so apparently i am huge or lucky my molding came off in like 2 minutes didn't need fishing wire or anything :shrug:

first pic is just taking them off no cleaning or anything

then sprayed it with a hose and wiped it down

then eraser wheel and pulled some more off by hand
and ta da done

marc buy xm and get rid of that antenna, your truck looks like shit and i hate you.

Taking the molding off just made that truck look 1000 times better. Steps need to go DIAF now.

thank you :shake: was a lot easier then i thought too .... steps might come off when its lower...i have some short customers that i sometimes take to lunch or to their other sites DNW them to have a hard time getting into my truck.

also going to cut the mud flaps, not taking them off....

marc lower truck and leave the mud flaps on and tell people its a really race truck

that's like saying pussy is pussy. in that state of mind I can conclude you've had a disappointing sex life :shrug:

that's like saying pussy is pussy. in that state of mind I can conclude you've had a disappointing sex life :shrug:

if only you knew :pedobear: but i will be ordering a 6 pack of filters soon whats recommended these days ?