Marc new LBZ sort of a Build thread

how long trip take ya?

4 days ...i think i could have done it in 3 ...but i don't suggest driving through thunder bay at 1am after driving 15 hours during a snow storm.
its almost a 18 hour drive without stopping from Smithville to thunder-bay

dnw to know how much you spent in deezol for that trip.

just under $590 getting 12.3l/100km = 19.12 mpg

and it was loaded full like the cap was stuffed with 3 tool boxes, welder, cupboards, TV, table, and all my other shit :notbad: IMO

Decent all considered.. don't know what your speed was like or if you had much uphill driving

Decent all considered.. don't know what your speed was like or if you had much uphill driving

was probably around 70% up hill and down hill lol doing 65mph

i wasn't disappointed but i think without the cap and all the stuff in the back i could have gotten closer to 20mpg

and i am running on a E rated 33" a/t tire

Last edited:
just took some fender measurements front is 39.75" back is 41.50 that is 1.75" of rake

i don't rub in the front any more running the 305/55/20's if i go and drop the back down with 2" shackles i heard it will give me 1"-1.5" of drop is this right ?
how much extra drop will removing the overload give ?

overload will drop whatever the thickness is so 3/4" normally, shackles will lower you 2"

why not just crank the front level with the rear?

don't want it to ride like shit anymore i drive everyday for work.

and one day i want to be able to do boosted 4x4 launches with flat angles :causeracetruck:

I really like this mod I was very unsure when I started
y6u8ebeb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cuz you uploaded to tapatalk on an apple device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

might take some pictures in a nice spot i found tomorrow ...depends how long sales meeting goes