Khaos' RCSB Thread

Oh you mean Will with an exclamation mark after his name :laugh: That's what I get for being on tapatalk all the time

It really is. It's stopped loading pics for me, so I have to refresh every page to see what pictures are there.

Not real updates besides pictures of the same old truck..

Sierra
by Chris Farragher, on Flickr

And a couple rollers from Carlisle back in August, courtesy of Matt Hayes

IMG_1944
by Matthew Hayes, on Flickr

IMG_1924

IMG_1962

Haven't done anything to it (same old story, I know). I did buy long tubes for it, just need to get a y pipe and gaskets and that will be set. Paint will be done next year on everything. I am decided on just doing a cam, Lts, efans, and retune and just leaving it as it is.

I've been looking at the Brian Tooley Stage 3 Truck cam BTR Truck Stage III Camshaft - Brian Tooley Racing specs are 218/224 .553/.553 113+3. Should be easy on the valve train and make some decent power for what it is. Unless anyone has any other input, that's probably what I'm going with.

I have a local shop that is very well versed in LS motor work, along with performance work for a ton of other brands too, about 30 minutes away that I'm gonna start using for everything. The MJE tune is great, but it just sucks if I need a retune I have to drive 2+ hours out to him.

That's basically where I'm at right now though. My dad's been driving the truck the past few weeks while our Envoy is being worked on, so it's been seeing some miles.

Tbh, I've been enjoying my car too much to want to drive this a lot :laugh: