Khaos' RCSB Thread

na no worries. sucks they cancelled the truck show in syracuse this year. i couldnt get a explanation out of them so no getting to see it with the wheels.

Yeah it sucks they canceled that show, I think it would've been nice if it was bigger. Thanks James, the dent keeps me humble :crazy:

I took a ton of good pictures today, I'll get them edited and posted within the next two days once I'm back at school.

:happeh:

DSC_0001 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0011 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0014 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0023 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

DSC_0021 by chris.farragher, on Flickr

There's more, just not edited yet. These are the best ones. I need to find some more spots.

Also, took the tint off the side windows. Left the back and brow. I like it :shrug:

Looks soooo much beter with the new wheels, front could use another .5-1" of drop though.

Thanks Bryan :shake:

Tony, it may go down more in the future, but that will be when I have another vehicle. I do agree though, a bit more would be nice.

Geoff, so far I like them a lot. I haven't pushed them much as I'm waiting for them to wear a bit. I did however get on it a few times from ~20mph last night in the rain. My other tires would break loose, these didn't. They probably will from a stop, but that's expected.

You jump on us, we jump on you :read:

But Srs, next meet should be fairly soon. I'll make thread sometime this week maybe.

sent from your HTC Rezound