JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic works fine for me, but that bumper doesn't look too round to me, that's like trying to say that the back of the cab is too round for the rest of the truck.

Well it obviously isnt a hummer, but I personally wouldn't want a round bumper like that on my 2014 with square fender wells

I'm not saying it looks amazing, but it definitely looks better than those steps. To each his own, though.

Sorry I haven't been replying, been real busy. I left today for my new job so I've been really busy.

Lol at all the talking though. It personally doesn't bother me lol. I will deff have more mods on this truck as soon as I get a couple checks Rollin in. I kinda like the step bumper with bigger tires. So if it still looks off with new tires then I'll start finding a non step.

Sent from Tapashit

And this is why I LOVE this fuckin truck!! 24.3 mpg at 65!!!!!!
juruqa4y.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Lol I was on my way home from Texas, speed limit was 65 and I wanted to see what kind of mileage I could get. It topped off at 24.3. Plus, I don't have my radar detector yet.

Sent from Tapashit

My Passport has saved me a few times, going back and forth from N.O. to ATL is such a boring ride out in the middle of no where. I don't blast down the interstate buy usually have the cruise set at 75-78.

I drive responsible. :shrug: It's just here in ATL, if you are doing 65 you're going to get run off the road. I just keep up with the flow of traffic and don't worry about my speed.

Last edited:
Was doing 75 in a 65 radar went off I slowed down and passed the cop, didn't pull me over. To me that means it works. :idgaf:

Lettuce all b cereal.
You really think those wack ass radar detectors REALLY work?

:bishplz:

My dads has saved him several times. Mainly just to know there's a cop ahead. His has detected within 5 miles several times.

Sent from Tapashit

Status
Not open for further replies.