Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

It is lol..

I gotta disagree. Its far from a shit wagon. Wouldn't hurt if you would put all those parts in your closet on the truck. Juuuuust sayin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Didn't get a ton accomplished today in terms of the truck. I did however;
1. Apparently catch up on sleep cause I slept till like 1 pm.
2. Cleaned the house.
3. Went to lake with Chris.
4. Cleaned garage.
5. Worked on flower bed.
6. Practiced with new tig rig.
7. Made some gusset plates.
7B. Installed said plates.
8. Due to lack o' space, made a super simple driveshaft crossmember.
8B. Installed said crossmember.
Started re-attaching and relocating brake and fuel lines. 9. Got pissed.
10. Shut'er down.
a6ytedat.jpg
atygygud.jpg
3ygahuta.jpg
emasuzeq.jpg
a2y9u6y7.jpg

Last edited:
Damn right haha. I aint spending 3 grand on my first tig.

Talk all the shit you want. Harbor freight tools have come a long way in terms of quality and ill try any of their products at least once. Half of my tools are from there and have YEARS of solid quality service. Its all in using a tool the way its designed. Ive got $10 grinders that are 4+ years old with over 100 hours on them. $20 sawsallz, and no shit the step bits they carry cut like razors. A compressor that pumps harder than my dads Ingersoll. But on the other hand. I wont run any of the pneumatic tolls they have. Never had good luck with them.

Well, this weekend sucks for the truck. I dont feel like I got anything done at all. Not pleased

Talk all the shit you want. Harbor freight tools have come a long way in terms of quality and ill try any of their products at least once. Half of my tools are from there and have YEARS of solid quality service. Its all in using a tool the way its designed. Ive got $10 grinders that are 4+ years old with over 100 hours on them. $20 sawsallz, and no shit the step bits they carry cut like razors. A compressor that pumps harder than my dads Ingersoll. But on the other hand. I wont run any of the pneumatic tolls they have. Never had good luck with them.

:truth: 99% of my tools/shop equipment are HF. can't go wrong there.

Alright. Update and pics.

So I finished up under the truck. Relocated the brake lines, gas lines, and all the related shit. And finally, after about 3 weeks. Body drop is done, minus the tranny tunnel.
ve4uba2e.jpg
u8u4u2y2.jpg
6u7eryhy.jpg

Tuckin like 5" of 20's lol
gu7ava2y.jpg

Got the shocks knocked out while I was at it. If you decide to do something similar to this, here is a pretty simple little guide.

Start with getting the supplies.
#2 - 1.25" x 2" bushings. They have a 1/2" hole through them.
#2 - 4" long 1/2" bolts
Washers.
e2uvadus.jpg

Pre drill a 1/4" hole. Then chase it with your bit that was included with the 1/2" tap bit.
syzumajy.jpg

Now, before you just go ramming it I there, take a little time to get'er lubed up real good. It aint.never hurt nobody to get it good and slick 'for you to tap that shit. Jah feel?
3a4a3use.jpg

Now that you've got your hole threaded. Which by the way, dont do this if your frame is any less than 3/16" thick. Anyway, MAKE SURE to thread your bolt in with the spacer on before welding it on. Otherwise you are just bound to misalign by a 64th of an inch just enough to not be able to thread your bolt in.
turepu3e.jpg

Once its welded up. Your done. Bolt on shock and pow, shock mount.
9y4emaza.jpg
byvynure.jpg

And thats as far as I got tonight.
2y9yvaba.jpg

Last edited: