ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

I just bought a red lb7 so it looks like you and me are in the same boat as I'm about to start swapping parts from my half ton to it lol. Truck looks great man.

I just bought a red lb7 so it looks like you and me are in the same boat as I'm about to start swapping parts from my half ton to it lol. Truck looks great man.

Sweet! I'll watch for your build thread. I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do next.
Too funny that you are swapping parts as well. I hope it's not too many.. it's time consuming.

Nah, don't got 7-9 and 37s, that's just too damn big. I vote either cranked with 20x10 or x12 with some 33s or 4" cranked on 35s. Either way, crank it enough to make it look good but obviously not wear the front end out. My favorite stance 1500 or 2500 is cranked so there's plenty of front ground clearance. I hate when lifts are set low

Decided on rims. :secretshake: Shopping for best price today. Thanks for all your feedback!
I'll keep update thread with all the details as soon as I can commit to it.

Without CGM I would have gone with these:
Ridiculous-Car-with-Rims.jpg

20x12s and 33s on a 4-6" or 7" lift running flat will be perfect. Same as cornell's trucks setups on the cognito kit.

not sure how i missed this but badass. level those mirrors though. let me know when you want to mid travel that thing ;)
8fe346a1a147230cc5d0ef8011c85a75

oh and i edited your thread title for you. let me know if you want it to be something different

Thanks! Working on it. it was a tough choice.. but really just trying to think ahead and get what I need so I don't have to retrace my steps / waste effort. I chose this lift + driveline upgrade after all the feedback and a little research. Much appreciated!